If you find yourself needing to create a visually appealing presentation, social media graphic, or infographic; try using Canva. It is a free online platform that offers a wide assortment of design tools and options, as well as premium options for paying customers.
To get started, you just need to create an account using your email account. You also have the option to log-in with your Facebook or Google Plus account; if you don’t want to create a new account.
Once you are logged in – Canva offers many (free & fee-based) templates for you to get started with your project. Just select your project type: presentation, infographic, social media, banner, resume, and more. Canva provides the layout, and you just use the drag & drop feature to add images, shapes, text, etc. or even upload your own images/photos to customize the graphic to fit your marketing needs.
Canva also includes photo editing features, as well as other cool tools:
- Photo straightener: Keep your photos in line with our photo straightener tool
- Image cropper: Crop your photos for great framing and masterful composition
- Add text to photos: Create a narrative for any photo
- Speech bubble maker: Give your photos a voice with speech bubbles!
- Give your photos a delicate fade with our transparency tool
- Photo enhancer: Enhance your photos to save any “off” shots
- Photo blur: Add artistry to your images with the blur slider
- Photo vignette: Grant your pictures vintage flair with our photo vignette tool
- Design grids: Looking for layout inspiration? Try a design grid
- Free icons: Complement your designs with the crisp lines of our icons
- Photo frames: Add photo frames to adorn your memories
- Web wireframe: Begin with the basics and create a web wireframe
- Stickers: Amp up your images with some surprise stickers
- Badges: Build a better badge with Canva
- Add texture: Give your designs texture and feeling from our image library
To learn more about these features, visit their web site: https://www.canva.com/features/
I like this tool, as it allows you to create professional looking graphics, without any prior experience. Once you have completed your design project, you will have the option to save, email, or upload your graphic to your web site. Canva also has a shared option, which allows you to be able to collaboratively work projects with your team members.